Clearview Stoves - Clearview Inset
The Clearview Vision Inset Woodburning Stove incorporates all the tested Clearview features; wonderful fire view, clean burning.
The inset can be installed in a standard fireplace opening where the hearth depth is limited and the least structural disruption is required. If the fireplace is to be constructed, use our fire convection box to line the opening. This will aid installation and ensure the correct air flow around the stove.
|Type||Inset / Built-In|
|Power Output||5 kW|
|Flue Outlet Size||150 mm|
Clearview Vision Inset Standard Features
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot ?air wash system? for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Bottom air inlet makes full use of external air inlets whilst maximising pre-heating and reducing base temperature.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Solid construction - the combustion chamber is entirely constructed of 5mm steel continuously welded inside and out for added strength. The convection chamber is made of 3mm steel that has also been continuously welded.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for secure delivery are stable installation.
- Maximum gross heat output: 1.5 to 5kw
Gross Het Output: 1.5 to 5kW
Flue Diameter: 6in. (150mm)
Boiler output: 8000 BTU
Weight: 120 kilos
All designs by Clearview Stoves®. Copyright Clearview Stoves®. No part or parts to be reproduced without our written permission. Clearview Stoves’ products are protected by numerous national and international patents and design rights.
Some Clearview Stoves have boiler options, the smaller Pioneer and Vision stoves can provide domestic hot water.
The Larger 650 and 750 stoves can provide full central heating as well.
Boilers can be fitted to our stoves at any time; if your needs change you can change the boiler. If a boiler needs to be replaced in years to come, there is not a problem, most other stoves would need to be thrown away.
Outputs are dependent on fuel, installation and operation; all information is given as a guide only: specifications and products may change without notice.
Please note; Adding a boiler to a stove will cool the firebox and will impair clean combustion.