Jøtul - F 376
Our latest range, the Jøtul F 370, has been designed by the renowned Norwegian design company Hareide Designmill. The Jøtul F 370 range features four main models: Jøtul F 371, Jøtul F 373, Jøtul F 374, and Jøtul F 375.
The stoves have innovative shapes and details with exciting diverse materials. Large side windows give a fantastic view of the flames. The Jøtul F 370 Concept has received a number of prestigious design awards such as the German ”red dot design award: best of the best”, the Norwegian “Award for Design Excellence” and the US Vesta Award.
|Fuel Type||Wood / Multi-Fuel|
|Power Output||7 kW|
|Flue Outlet Size||150 mm|
- Glass base
- Unique design that gives the cast iron stove an ethereal look
- This is a clean burn cast iron stove
- Large side windows give a fantastic view of the flames
- Finish options, grey or black paint
- Optional extra glass for front, sides and top
- The additional optional front glass lowers the surface temperature on the glass door
- Optional decoration panels for the side windows give the stove a unique look
- Log length, max.: 30 cm
- Flue outlet: Top, rear
- Flue pipe dimension: Ø150 mm/min. 177 cm2 cross section
- Approx. weight: Approx. 158 kg
- Optional extras: Decoration plates fairy tale/reed/cover for side windows, decoration - top/sides/front, soap stone - top.
- Wood store.
- Nominal heat output: 5,5 kW