The BBQ Grill comes with a windbreak and steel grill for open-air cooking, plus a tool rail for hanging those essential barbecue utensils.
To keep your barbecue looking its best, a supplied protective anti-drip strip can be fitted with ease, keeping oil and food away from the concrete base.
An optional sizzle plate can be selected for a versatile cooking surface, while the extension modules can be used as a log store base for easy access to firewood to keep the heat going – or even configured for use as stylish bench seating in a horizontal configuration.
*We strongly recommend that you consider the local regulations regarding safety distances to buildings and vegetation before assembling the product and putting it to use. Please also be aware of possible local temporary fire bans during droughts. In the case that the Air is placed on a wooden or composite deck, we strongly recommend covering the floor around it with non-combustible material (minimum 50cm wide) in order to distribute weight, avoid embers leaving marks in the deck and in worst case fire.
Please visit our accessories page for
- Kebony Wooden Side Shelf
- Kebony Wooden Top
- Kebony Wooden Shelf for Log Store
- Sizzle Plate
Air Windbreak with Steel Grill and Anti-drip Strip
Air Log Store Base/Extension Module
Air Tool Rail
Nordpeis Air BBQ Grill Suite
• Fire Pit (includes Protective Lid)
•Height: 1133 mm
•Width: 1514 mm
•Depth: 725 mm
• BBQ Grill (includes Log Store Base, Windbreak with Steel Grill & Anti-drip Strip, Tool Rail and Protective Lid)
• Quality Concrete Shapestone construction
• Optional additional extension modules can be utilised as storage or seating
• Optional windbreak with steel grill and anti-drip strip available for Fire Pit
• Additional tool rails can be purchased as required
• Optional sizzle plate available
• Optional wooden top and log store shelf available
• Optional wooden side shelves available
• Optional fabric protective weather covers available for Fire Pit and vertically configured BBQ Grill