The Ashdale's 7Kw output makes it suitable for medium to large sized rooms. Traditional in style yet equipped with the latest stove technology, the cast iron Ashdale is highly controllable allowing you to get the most efficient burn rate from your fuel. A powerful airwash ensures a clear view of the flames during operation.
SIA EcoDesign Ready
Available in traditional matt black paint or a choice of luxurious enamels - Cream and Gloss Black . Being DEFRA exempt allows wood to be burned in smoke controlled zones and with the ability to burn smokeless fuels makes the Ashdale a practical option to heat your home whether in the town or country.
The Ashdale is also SIA EcoDesign Ready approved meaning that it meets with the EcoDesign criteria which will become mandatory in 2022 already. This makes the Ashdale one of the most environmentally friendly stoves available with low CO & particle emissions and high efficiency.
Please note: Due to high demand we ask that you check with our sales team for an update on expected delivery times. We currently have an average delivery time of 4-6 weeks.
- Height - 660mm
- Width - 515mm
- Depth - 370mm
- Output Range - 7kw nominal (4Kw min / 10Kw max)
- Efficiency - 75.9% gross 83.4% nett
- Hearth Requirement - Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) - below 100 degrees
- Weight - 110kG
- Flue Diameter - 125mm
- Smoke Exempt - Yes - approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas
- Log Length - 40cm
- EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018 - A
- SIA Eco Design Ready - Yes