With its striking pedestal base the NEO3P-ECO is everything you would expect from a fully featured contemporary woodburning stove creating a real sense of occasion in any room.
The large glass door is kept clean by a powerful airwash system to give excellent views of the fire. The NEO3P-ECO is also glazed on the sides to give a more panoramic view of the fire.
The NEO3P-ECO also benefits from being DEFRA exempt allowing you to burn wood in smoke controlled areas.
As with all NEO stoves in the range, the ashpan slides towards you to enable the lid to be fitted and then lift the ashpan out and carry outside safe in the knowledge the ashes are safely contained and won't blow about in the wind. An optional direct air supply kit is available, making this stove ideal for new build installations. When installed with the optional rear heat shield, the clearances can be significantly reduced - please refer to the manual for this information.
Please note: Due to high demand we ask that you check with our sales team for an update on expected delivery times. We currently have an average delivery time of 4-6 weeks.
- Height - 1055mm
- Width - 490mm
- Depth - 390mm
- Output Range - 5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 7Kw max)
- Efficiency - 72.3% gross 79.4% nett
- Hearth Requirement - Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) - below 100 degrees
- Weight - 105kG
- Flue Diameter - 125mm
- Smoke Exempt - Yes - approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas
- Log Length - 40cm
- EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018 - A
- SIA Eco Design Ready - Yes