The multifuel Oakdale stove has all of the charm of a traditional cast iron stove combined with the latest technology and features a powerful airwash system along with highly efficient controls.
Being DEFRA exempt means that the Oakdale can be used to burn wood in smoke controlled zones so whether you live in the town or the country, you can enjoy a crackling log fire.
SIA EcoDesign Ready
The Oakdale can also be used to burn a variety of smokeless fuels.
The Oakdale is also SIA EcoDesign Ready approved meaning that it meets with the EcoDesign criteria which will become mandatory in 2022 already. This makes the Oakdale one of the most environmentally friendly stoves available with low CO & particle emissions and high efficiency.
Available in traditional matt black stove paint and a luxurious Cream enamel finish, there will be an Oakdale to suit any room decor.
Please note: Due to high demand we ask that you check with our sales team for an update on expected delivery times. We currently have an average delivery time of 4-6 weeks.
- Height - 550mm
- Width - 440mm
- Depth - 370mm
- Output Range - 5kw nominal (2.5Kw min / 6Kw max)
- Efficiency - 76.3% gross 83.8% nett
- Hearth Requirement - Superficial non combustible 12mm hearth required (see Bldg Regs) - below 100 degrees
- Weight - 90kG
- Flue Diameter - 125mm
- Smoke Exempt - Yes - approved by DEFRA for woodburning in smoke controlled areas
- Log Length - 30cm
- EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018 - A
- SIA Eco Design Ready - Yes